Bay Networks in bed with commie censors?

Vadim Antonov avg at pluris.com
Thu Jan 16 02:16:29 UTC 1997

>Not everything is a freeking conspiracy either.

Did i say anything about any conspiracy?

What we have is a company which does not give a damn
about such abstract notions as liberty and freedom.
Not the first one, not the last one.

The ministry of information isn't a conspiracy either.
It is an agency of the regime i (and many others) have
particular dislike to.  That agency's chapter is to
control what citizens can and what they aren't allowed to
hear.  That's what it is doing.

Now we have the said company in the "partnership" with
the said agency.  Can it be more clear than that?

Sure, it is legal.  So are Pat Buchanan's speeches.

What is sad, most people just don't care.  Not until
they're personally dragged by goons from their own bed.
That attitude is, essentially, what sustains totalitarism.

--vadim