Bay Networks in bed with commie censors?

Vadim Antonov avg at pluris.com
Thu Jan 16 01:33:42 UTC 1997

>> Well, AS 666 is owned by the ARMY Weapons Systems Test Center.

>And they actually *do* have lots of black helicopters, too, but
>I digress.

>- paul

Ah, kidding.  Have you ever seen a live communist?  For me, that
stuff is all too real.

Taking some vacations in North Korea would be a nice cure for
infantilism.

The technology we're playing with lost it virginity years ago, and
it is our duty to remember than it can be an immensely powerful tool
in politics and military.  We're not in a sandbox anymore.

--vadim