Cisco withdrawal email propogation (was Re: withdrawal propagation)

dave o'leary doleary at cisco.com
Tue Jan 14 21:00:09 UTC 1997

If people insist on continuing to discuss this (not that I encourage it :-),
cisco-nsp at cic.net might be more appropriate (yeah, I know Bill, it's
critical to the ongoing operations of the Internet and therefore
deserves discussion on the nanog list and the public has a right to know
blah blah).

					dave