PacBell

Ted Beatie ted at UU.NET
Wed Jan 15 17:32:20 UTC 1997

Brian Horvitz was caught stating:

> Does anybody have a good phone number for PacBell where I can get SMDS =
> info?  I'm in Boston and haven't had the pleasure of dealing with them =
> yet so I figure I'll call the number on the web page...no good, all the =
> 800 numbers I've found thus far are disconnected.

Hey Brian, fancy meeting you here :)

You can try PacBell's Frame Relay/SMDS Noc # - 800-870-9007

Ted Beatie						      ted at uu.net
Systems Engineer					     ..uunet!ted
    UUNET Technologies, Inc., 3060 Williams Drive, Fairfax, VA  22031

"the number of people in the United States who would not recognize the phrase
'Beam me up, Scotty' is roughly comparable to the number of people who have
never heard of ketchup." - Lawrence Krauss