withdrawal propagation (was E.E. Times?)

John W. Stewart III jstewart at metro.isi.edu
Wed Jan 15 15:58:50 UTC 1997

so talk to your provider about deploying it, don't bash
cisco who has already rolled new images

and on the point of providers, do you really think they
would continue to run code that causes them problems
(whether cisco calls it a "bug" or an "optimization")?
if providers thought it was a bug, then they would have
anxiously awaited an announcement for an image that had
the fix so that they could deploy it

a bit of common sense is needed here, as i've tried to
point out, but people seem to prefer to create problems
where there are none

/jws