FYI: IP NetMonitor for MacOS

R Eric Bennett reb at ieng.com
Tue Jan 14 16:12:28 UTC 1997

At 10:00 AM -0500 1/14/97, Tom Easterday wrote:
>FYI:
>If you have a Mac there is a tool called IP NetMonitor by Peter Sichel that
>has whois, tracroute, ping, and a subnet calculator.  It is very nice and
>long overdue (IMHO).  I have no ties to it other than I like it.

More importantly perhaps, the subnet calculator will find all the
components for a given range of addresses -- extremely useful for
aggregation, no? -- ala Merit's aggis tool.  It also understands
/-notation...

finally, a peecee tool for people like us,
eric

----
R. Eric Bennett <reb at ieng.com>       |   Internet Engineering Group
313-669-8800 (v) 313-669-8661 (f)    |   122 S. Main, Suite 280
http://www.ieng.com/                 |   Ann Arbor, MI 48104
"Radical Rodent: Superdynamic Rodent of Tomorrow"
                -- http://home.earthlink.net/~krhughes/Rat.html