Internic registries

Mark Kosters markk at internic.net
Sun Jan 12 01:23:37 UTC 1997

I see this and have noticed in the change logs that the whois dumper program
was recently updated. I've backed out the change and the old info will return
by 6:00AM or so tomorrow.

(Ingres database looks ok but obviously whois is not).

Thanks,
Mark

--

Mark Kosters              markk at internic.net        +1 703 742 4795