Internic registries

Rodney Joffe rjoffe at genuity.net
Sat Jan 11 22:25:04 UTC 1997

Dave,

It wasn't just March 18. I think the whole db is corrupt (it was ok a
couple of weeks ago).

Joffe, Rodney L (RJ48)		rjoffe at GENUITY.NET
   Conco Companies
   4041 N. Central Avenue
   16th Floor
   Phoenix, AZ 85012
   (602)207-6404 (602)207-6400 (FAX) (602)207-6410

   Record last updated on 06-Aug-96.

I've never even heard of Conco.

Rodney Joffe
Chief Technology Officer