It Continues...Sprint Is played the fool...

Rob Liebschutz rob at rjl.com
Tue Jan 7 03:19:21 UTC 1997

>  - the service provider must have the capability of isolating any
>    external network addresses and connections within 10 minutes of
>    notification about operational problems of its other customers and
>    network connections -- including (but not limited to) broadcast
>    flooding, connection flooding, routing loops, address spoofing, mail
>    spoofing, and mail spamming.

I can't think of any provider in existence today, that implements
reconfiguration of there routers, or guarantees response to any
network problem within 10 minutes.  How much do you plan to pay for
your network connection?

> - The service provider will guarantee reimbursement of costs for each
>   minute (or fraction thereof) beyond the specified 10 minutes.

I also can't think of any provider that doesn't have a disclaimer
clause in their contract about not being liable for any damage due to
loss of service.

Good luck finding a provider.

Rob