Continuing on medical emergency...

Michael J. Diehn mdiehn at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 6 17:01:58 UTC 1997

Get ahold of the provider through whom she conects. Depending on  the
equipment they use for customer dialin, they may be able to pull the
phone number from which she last connected and given that inf., the
police and telco may be able to find an address.

Good luck,
Mike

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:

> Tnanks to everyone who has responded.
> Unfortunately, this is not a joke. The person involved is one whom I've
> been corresponding for some time, and have been giving some medical advice
> within my expertise.  Her last message to a chat room gave the name and
> dose of the overdose
>
> I have been trying the numbers given in the whois response, but have just
> been getting voicemail.  I'm sending email to every address I can guess
> might be a support person at uniserve.com.
>

> I have called the Vancouver police, but they are stumped--I can't reach
> anyone above the telephone supervisor level.
>
> Altavista searches on the email name have turned up nothing.

Cheers,
Mike

Michael J Diehn                -*-         mdiehn at mindspring.com
Network Management Engineer    -*-