No subject

JAOHDXS JAOHDXS at typeb.sita.int
Mon Jan 6 13:27:49 UTC 1997

.ATLXNXS 041401
Attn : On Duty
>From : Benoit

Be adv that for the past week we have been receiving a great deal of
internet message from and to the below sender. It seems as if the
sender is communicating with someone. All the messages are messages
are
addressed to atlxnxs but the funny thing about it is that no one here
is communicating to them.. And when an attempt to contact these
persons
with the address below we are unable to do so...Can you provide any
assist to getting ATL out of the address line....thks

supplementary sender/recipients information
from DD.RFC-822=owner-nanog(a)merit.edu/INTERNET
to   DD.RFC-822=alex(a)relcom.eu.net/INTERNET
cc   DD.RFC-822=nanog(a)merit.edu/INTERNET