Sprint Mailbombing Update 3PM EST

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Sun Jan 5 00:06:32 UTC 1997

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Barry Shein wrote:
> 3PM EST and that mailbombing from a Sprint customer continues
> full-blast, well into its third full day, and Sprint continues to
> refuse to do anything about it.

This is not a sprint problem. If you don't like sprint filter some of
their space from our network.

> Go ahead, tell me again how this is nothing but a spam whine -- three
> days, thousands and thousands of messages, all being bounced back,
> non-stop, and Sprint refuses to lift a finger or acknowledge that this
> is an operational problem.

Nope

> Sprint should not be allowed to operate on the internet, they're
> destroying it, they're completely irresponsible.

Give me a break, I have problems with sprint, but they are not destroying
the internet.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales at netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34