URGENT: Operational Integrity Problem with IQ-INTERNET.COM

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sat Jan 4 03:57:35 UTC 1997

On January 3, 1997 at 22:01 hank at rem.com (Henry Kilmer) wrote:

 > Barry Shein writes:
 > >As I write this it's *conceivable* the loop has been stopped, I just
 > >checked, but how many here think this development might have just a
 > >tiny bit to do with embarrassing Sprint in public? Hands? Yeah, I
 > >thought so.
 >
 > How about a dose of realism here:
 >
 > The people that need to make the decision to act on this kind of
 > situation probably do not read the nanog mailing list.  The people
 > that do read the nanog mailing list have most likely already brought
 > the situation to the right folks attention if what you say is true.
 > So an attempt at embarrasing Sprint here will most likely have no
 > effect.

You forgot the part about this going on for the past 48 hours with no
action, then suddenly on a Friday night the dams break.

Ok, have it your way if you like your story better.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs at world.std.com          | http://www.std.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989