Non-profit IP Registry

David R. Conrad davidc at apnic.net
Fri Jan 3 06:09:15 UTC 1997

David,

ISPs in Asia, the Pacific Rim, Europe, the Middle East, and Northern
Africa pay similar fees for allocation services from APNIC or RIPE-NCC
and most of these regions are growing faster than the US.  Further,
small businesses should *NOT* be obtaining addresses from a regional
registry directly -- they should be obtaining them from their provider.

Regards,
-drc
---------