Big providers use NAT to squeeze little ISPs

Alan Hannan alan at mindvision.com
Thu Feb 27 01:03:33 UTC 1997

  Karl,

  Will you please explain to me how it is that the evil greedy
  conspiring bastards use their size dishonestly to slant the
  playing field?  Please list the set of differentiated dishonest
  benefits.

  Besides, I was always under the impression that it wasn't the size
  of the money that mattered, but rather how you moved it.

  -alan