BGP announcements and small providers

Dean Gaudet dgaudet at arctic.org
Wed Feb 26 22:27:05 UTC 1997

TTL is meaningless because Navigator (and probably MSIE and every other
browser) caches DNS "forever".  There are people who don't restart their
browsers every day... as I mentioned in another message, I've seen people
going to the old ips up to three weeks after the theoretical time after
which they should have changed.

Dean