Career Opportunity/Technical Challenge

netsrch at getback.hartley.on.ca netsrch at getback.hartley.on.ca
Sun Feb 23 07:22:01 UTC 1997

We are a research firm working with a client that is a major player
in the Internet and WAN remote access business.  If you would be
interested in exploring career opportunities in network engineering
with this organization, please click on
mailto:netsrch at getback.hartley.on.ca and you will receive additional
information.

Net Research

P.S. We've been careful to ensure that this organization is not your
     present employer