F means filtered ?

Tim Roberts timr at savvis.com
Thu Feb 20 15:50:46 UTC 1997

Justin,

I fully agree with you on this matter. Just thought I would interject my
opinion.

--
TRY A TRACEROUTE FROM SAVVIS: http://www.savvis.com/TraceRoute.html

Best Regards,

Timothy Munro Roberts
V.P. Emerging Technologies  / R&D - DID: (314) 719-2437
SkyPager: 800-890-7889 / Mobile 314-960-2554
Savvis Communications., Inc. (http://www.savvis.com)
Savvis Digital Broadcasting Network (http://www.dbn.net)
7777 Bonhomme Ste 1000 - Clayton, MO. 63105
(314) 727-5596 / fax: 719-2499
-------------------------------------
my homepage: http://www.savvis.com/TMR
my email: timr at savvis.com
my ftp: ftp2.dmnd.net/pub
my cuseeme:  206.114.193.23
my apple videophone: 206.114.193.23
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL from the RD
department. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify