F means filtered ?

Edward Henigin ed at texas.net
Thu Feb 20 05:35:37 UTC 1997

	Look, I think y'all are morons.

	1) if someone floods Paul's network, does that not make the
F root server unusuable to *everyone* ?  why doesn't anyone pat him on
the back for taking defensive measures to protect a public resource?
Oh yeah, you know, your public library has locks on the doors, right?
Oh shit, better go take the locks off, the books are public resources,
everyone is supposed to have access!

	2) the volume of networks that Paul blocks is SO DAMN TINY,
I mean, it's infinitesimal, why are so many people wasting so much time
making so much noise about it?

	shut up and get back to business.

	:p

	Ed