Just got on this thing (perhaps very belatedly) - root server trouble?

Brett L. Hawn blh at nol.net
Wed Feb 19 03:00:41 UTC 1997

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Jim Fleming wrote:

> @ Or better yet, to teach the idiots at NSI how to maintain a database.

> Wait a minute....please completely read the following
> before you start calling people idiots....
>
> @@@@ http://rs.internic.net/nic-support/nicnews/feb97/registry.html
>
> "What It Means To Be a Registry"

If you're going to do, do it right or don't do it at all, its that simple.
I'm sick of watching NSI screw up their database on a weekly basis.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]