Reflections on the amount of mail

Alan Hannan alan at mindvision.com
Tue Feb 18 00:33:15 UTC 1997

  Greetings:

  For those interested in filters, and running procmail, I freely
  give to the Internet community:

	:0:
	* ^From:.*JimFleming.*
	/dev/null

  Now, in payment for my fine gift, please indulge me, and repeat
  this mantra three times, in hope that it may guide your fingers at
  the MUA:

  	Is this message I am sending to NANOG really related
  	to <L4 issues and important enough to occupy their
  	mailboxes?

  Thanks!

  -alan

Metzger[SMTP:perry at piermont.co