root server update

Matthew Kaufman matthew at scruz.net
Fri Feb 14 23:55:33 UTC 1997

Randy,

I suspect it would help some of us small incompetent ISPs if you could
provide a pointer to where *you* would have successfully found the NOC
phone number. That way we could all deal with problems right away without
adding more traffic to this list, and we could add this to one of these
"how to be an ISP" FAQs, too.

-matthew kaufman
 matthew at scruz.net

Original message <m0vvShi-0007zZC at rip.psg.com>