Unsubstantiated Rumor

Hong Chen hchen at aimnet.net
Sun Feb 9 19:19:04 UTC 1997

The detailed background info on this issue can be found on
Page 1 of WebWeek,  Jan 20, 1997.

"ISPs Could Owe New Fees To Telcos if FCC Gives its OK".

FCC has an email box at

		isp at fcc.gov

for ISPs and consumers to send informal comments. The deadline is
Feb 21, and March 24 is the dead for replies to comments.

FCC will post the comments at

	www.fcc.gov/isp.html

Hong Chen				408-567-3800 (tel)
hchen at aimnet.net			408-567-0990 (fax)