tbates at cisco.com
Tue Feb 11 17:56:02 UTC 1997
Andrew Partan <asp at partan.com> writes:
* They sure look reserved to me:
* note% whois RESERVED
* IANA (RESERVED-1) RESERVED 0.0.
* IANA (RESERVED-3) RESERVED 128.0.
* IANA (RESERVED-4) RESERVED 191.255.
* IANA (RESERVED-5) RESERVED 223.255.25
* IANA (RESERVED-7) Reserved 126.96.36.199 - 95.0.
* IANA (RESERVED-8) Reserved 188.8.131.52 - 126.0.
* Actually it looks like I should add the top 1/2 of the old A space as well.
This would be good as I report each week in my report possible bogus
routes but no one seems to care to filter (or fix this). Today it says:
*** Bogus 184.108.40.206/16 from AS1849
*** Bogus 220.127.116.11/16 from AS1849
*** Bogus 18.104.22.168 from AS4747
*** Bogus 22.214.171.124/24 from AS3249
More information about the NANOG