What is this?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Sun Dec 28 15:36:17 UTC 1997

On Sat, Dec 27, 1997 at 06:51:00AM -0800, Randy Bush wrote:
>    Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
>       MCI Internet Services  (MCI-IS)  hostmaster at mci.net
>       800-977-iNOC
>
>    Billing Contact:
>       MCI Internet Services  (MCI-IS)  hostmaster at mci.net
>       800-977-iNOC

Two things occur to me: while I understand the value of role accounts,
"hostmaster" probably ought not to be both the billing _and technical_
contacts on the listing (and, for that matter, it would be nice if the
"alternate contact" was a _human_...), and "Gee, that 800 number is
going to be _really_ useful to people in Europe"...

Cheers,
-- jra
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,
Tampa Bay, Florida             on alt.fan.heinlein              +1 813 790 7592