test Nets being routed?

Matthew D. Lammers lammers at zeus.netset.com
Tue Dec 23 23:05:15 UTC 1997

The issue from our side has been fixed...I have word that "default" has been
killed off.  Also, noteworthy, that since we weren't getting these routes via
BGP, filters didn't do much.

Thanks!

-Matt.

Randy Bush wrote a while back:
<
< > and	192.0.0.0/24
< > or	128.0.0.0/24
< > or	191.255.255.0/24
< >
< > these prefixes (and delegation points) are valid or potentially valid
< > in the routing system
<
< and someday, with enough marketing thrust, pigs could fly.  with as many
< large isps filering these prefixes as there seem to be, and for good
< historic reason, my advice would be to bet on the pigs.  rosenantes is
< getting nackered.
<
< and once again, what the heck is a 'delegation point' in bgp/routing?
< rfc/document reference, please?
<
< randy
<
<

--
  Matthew D. Lammers -- NetSet Internet Solutions, Inc.
  http://www.netset.com/