Whoa; the 3 network?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Tue Dec 23 18:34:46 UTC 1997

On Tue, Dec 23, 1997 at 12:03:48PM -0600, Bono, Vinny (CAP, ITS, US) wrote:
> Well, GE is the largest corporation in the world.  The total employees
> in all seven divisions and their components is just over 1.7 million.
> That is a lot.  Add in all the IP devices in NBC's network alone and
> you've got a huge number of justifiable space right there.  Further,
> they, uh sorry, we, :-)  are renumbering all acquired companies into the
> 3.0.0.0/8 range and returning the historic class B's (i.e. Ameridata,
> Bodan, etc.).

Um, I'm sorry, Vinny; there's factual information in this posting.

Obviously, you meant to send it somewhere else besides NANOG.

Cheers,
-- jr 'closed captioned for the irony impaired' a
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,
Tampa Bay, Florida             on alt.fan.heinlein              +1 813 790 7592