Packet generation

Hans-Werner Braun hwb at rwac.ucsd.edu
Fri Dec 12 20:30:35 UTC 1997

Yeah, it really kinda depends on what he wants. If he wants fairly
realistic traffic, one could probably write a packet generator fairly
easily, that turns packet traces into traffic. If one has access to raw
packet generating. The traces we have are generally src/dst encoded to
protect privacy. Really depends on what's needed.