smurf

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Sat Dec 13 21:43:09 UTC 1997

To make this understood in a more clear context there are Linux users that
have
done exactly that and use ATM switches to lauch attacks from since they are
hard to trace from IP based networks and I see it constantly in my
traceroutes
and some exceeed the 30 hop limit on the web pages offering traceroutes from

the major players on the backbone...

Henry R. Linneweh

--
™¢4i1å