Horrible Service Agreements

Steve Sobol sjsobol at devel.nacs.net
Wed Dec 3 23:41:03 UTC 1997

On Mon, Dec 01, 1997 at 02:04:48PM -0500, Dean Anderson wrote:

> Furthermore, I suspect the "concern" is mostly smoke too. Despite all the
> claims of spammer problems, I have not seen any significant change in the
> amount spam I receive over the last 6 months, and I seem to get a lot from
> the same sources.  They don't get shut off, and then pop up somewhere else,
>
> How many ISP's are really going to disconnect spammers?

We have, and a lot of other ISP's of varying size have.

> actually disconnected a spam customer? How come cyberpromo and savoynet are
> still connected?  They must connect to someone who connects to someone...

CP is down. Savoynet is supposed to be down, though that's under debate.

--
  Steve Sobol, Tech Support, New Age Consulting Service, Inc. 216 619-2000
  sjsobol @ nacs.net      http://www.nacs.net/support (Under Construction)

  Need to get in touch? Use AOL Instant Messenger! My screen name: SJSobol