Is this just a rumor?

Joe Shaw jshaw at insync.net
Tue Aug 26 20:35:38 UTC 1997

I've also heard that.  Another rumor is that Domain Name Registration is
going to now cost $250/year, instead of $50/year.  Class C address space
is going to cost you $2500/year.  The $9.95/month ISPs are out of
business.  What's this going to do to the small and struggling businesses
out there?  Class B networks are now going to cost $637500 at that price.
So, look for prices on everything to start going up to cover the costs for
your upstream providers.

Joe Shaw - jshaw at insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee