Is this just a rumor?

Paul Phillips paulp at go2net.com
Tue Aug 26 20:27:31 UTC 1997

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Robert T. Nelson wrote:

> > 	If you can prove you've got a good reason to FTP 'em,
> > 	they'll give you a login and password; I know of a few
> > 	people who've done it already.
>
> And sign an NDA....

Untrue.  I sent a one line description of why I wanted access,
which basically amounted to "I just want access" and was quickly
provided with a login and password.  I signed nothing and made
no representations about what else I might do with the data.

--
Paul Phillips      | Let my people go!!!!
Lost Sheep         |     -- bug report received at PlaySite