Netrail woes (was Re: Atlanta-NAP down (fwd))

Ehud Gavron GAVRON at ACES.COM
Tue Aug 26 02:02:14 UTC 1997

Nathan, you write...

>Vary much not correct. All of our WORLDCOM circuits have been paid, and
>never were late. Worldcom terminated our service because NetRail refused
 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

>to pay over 300K in circuits that NetRail never ordered. We have paid

>I admit NetRail should have paid the disputed 300K worldcom bill.

>P.S. We have also learned not be be dependent on Worldcom. We will soon
>buy our DS3s from 3 fibers carriers, and not just 1.

	So when you just admitted you SHOULD HAVE PAID the bill,
	but didn't want to, and you didn't order the circuits, do
	you really expect three fiber carriers to drop their drawers
	to get their business?

	I hate to tell you, but if you think stiffing Worldcom 300K
	you owed them and then trying to blame THEM for it is legitimate
	business practices, you need to buy a bigger clue.

>Nathan Stratton                             President, CTO, NetRail,Inc.
>Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
>Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
>WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
>"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
>great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16

	"No bible-toting fool who won't pay his bills will be
	in business long."  - Ehud  (look it up, it's in the same book.)