Anyone Deployed Ascend's GRF IP Switch?

Chris MacFarlane cjm at ican.net
Mon Aug 25 16:05:48 UTC 1997

Well they are out as we (ACC) have deployed them and the have worked well so far.  We have had a couple of bug to date and Ascend has addressed them quickly.  As for them being new they have been around for two years but I do agree that they need some polishing on the router management side.

Rgds

cjm