Router management at MAE-East and MAE-West

Per Gregers Bilse pgb at EU.net
Sun Aug 24 18:51:50 UTC 1997

On Aug 23, 14:38, Lane Patterson <lane at isi.net> wrote:
> EUnet uses some company that runs Cisco training courses in the area,
> although I thought they were a little green at real hands on.  Talk to
> Per Bilse.

Yes, I was meaning to get back on that issue.  The company is

Network Evolutions Inc
1850 Centennial Park Drive
Suite 625
Reston
Virginia 22091
U.S.A.

(703) 476 5100

Talk to Ronald Morris (local-part = mol, domain = netevolve.com) or
C.J Stuart (local-part = stuart).  We're quite happy with them, good
service, they handle shipments / RMAs, etc, friendly and pretty much
on the spot when needed (they're only 20 minutes or so from
MAE-East) and don't mind doing the really difficult stuff, like
ordering telephone lines, buying US modems, etc (that -is- actually
the most difficult stuff from our perspective, and hard to get
anybody to do).  They also agreed to service the Sprint NAP, though
the drive is obviously long.  For MAE-West, I can recommend Vixie
Enterprises, contact info should be well-known.-)

--
------ ___                        --- Per G. Bilse, Director Network Eng & Ops
----- /     /  /   __   ___  _/_ ---- EUnet Communications Services B.V.