ICMP Attacks???????

Edward Henigin ed at texas.net
Fri Aug 22 05:44:06 UTC 1997

	uunet won't (can't) block those echo replies.  It will KILL
their routers.

	BUT that will all change when the fast-drop code goes mainstream..
uunet and other networks are going to have to help their customers out,
by loading this code and doing some filtering for their customers.

	Will you do so?  Big networks for North America?