US Domestic line costs?

Jim Dixon jdd at vbc.net
Thu Aug 14 19:54:57 UTC 1997

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, Nancy Cartwright wrote:

> Stating the obvious, prices vary but here is a rule of thumb to get you
> in the ball park.  All telcos are willing to quote for free.  :-)
>
> --nec
>
> DS1 private line pricing
> local loop:  $400( average cost per end)
> IXC mileage:  $2.40 per mile with a $475.00 minimum.

I see.  Can anyone provide a similar rule of thumb for DS3s on the
East Coast, especially New York - DC (Virginia, to be more precise).

> > Could anyone give me any hints as to an averge charge you would
> > expect for a T1 between Washington and New York?
> >
> > Thanks

And thanks in advance from me.

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015