Samsung

robbie at tomservo.mindspring.com robbie at tomservo.mindspring.com
Tue Aug 12 20:16:02 UTC 1997

In our previous episode, Dana Hudes was heard to say:

> Every criminal is entitled to counsel. That is the basis of the
> American system of Jurisprudence. Threatening the operators of
> the Internet is not a smart move, it just raises the profile of
> your client and ensures its bad name. You have, with your letter,
> lumped Samsung in with the sleaziest of pornographers. They
> should discharge you for incompetence.

Umm, this is almost guaranteed to be someone trying to make
Samsung look bad. If you call the company mentioned in the
original "Spam through us" messages, you'll get a recording
explaining that the spams were from someone impersonating
Samsung.

Robbie

--
Robbie Honerkamp