FYI: Cease And Desist Flaming

Jon Green jcgreen at netins.net
Tue Aug 12 16:42:45 UTC 1997

If this is for real, I'd love to see Mr. Allyn's response if
his AOL address were subscribed to thousands of bulk email lists.
How much would spamming be protected as free speech then?

Not that I'd advocate doing such.

-Jon

On Mon, 11 Aug 97 12:53:38 -0700, jon at clearink.com writes:

>This is a good one...anybody seen this before?
>
>They are spamming about spamming. Maybe it is a plot by this lawyer to
>get more clients...
>
>-jon

    *      Jon Green            *         "Life's a dance             *
   *   jcgreen at netINS.net       *          you learn as you go"        *
  *  Finger for Geek Code/PGP   *                                       *
 *  #include "std_disclaimer.h" * http://www.netins.net/showcase/jcgreen *