Summary of ANTI-spam techniques now available

Martin Hannigan hannigan at sunspot.tiac.net
Sat Aug 2 16:30:02 UTC 1997

> I just finished a writeup which covers anti-spam methods using:
>
> - route filters

Ack! You put 'datablast.net' in their Marty! :)

Seriously, we are working on the Datablast problem. Datablast
has basically been victimized by the spammers. While not directly
a part of TIAC, we do support Datablasts servers et. al.

In any event, before blocking Datablast.NET, please give us some
time to correct the problem. For the record, TIAC does NOT
support spamming. Nor does Datablast.NET

--
Martin Hannigan (hannigan at tiac.net)       Voice: 617-932-2000
TIAC - Network Operations   		  Semper Cabalis