Summary of ANTI-spam techniques now available

David Stoddard dgs at us.net
Sat Aug 2 21:13:08 UTC 1997

	FWIW, we have an anti-spam list on our site that is used by a
	lot of other ISPs on the net.  It contains all of the known
	Cyberpromo domains and IP address blocks, and a ton of other
	stuff.  You can get our active list anytime by sending an email
	message to:

	spamlist at us.net

	The list is ready to load into sendmail 8.8.6 using the filter rules
	available at:

	http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/%7Eca/email/chk-newmap.html

	BTW, we will remove any entry in the file as long as the
	spammer agrees to sign and notarize a contract that establishes
	damages at $10,000 per incident if it happens again (and we WILL
	enforce the contract).  If they are ISPs, I want to talk personally
	to the owner of the company.  We don't put entries into the list
	lightly, and we don't remove them lightly either.

	Dave Stoddard
	US Net Incorporated
	301-572-5926
	dgs at us.net