Ascend GRF400

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Mon Apr 28 21:56:15 UTC 1997

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, Neil J. McRae wrote:

> > Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the GRF-400 was an Ascend product
> > and the GRF-1600 is the NetStar GigaRouter, with some additional developments.
> >
> > The GRF-400 is out there in networks like AGIS, NetRail, PSI, DOMINO and
> > Savvis. No word on any NetStar-cum-GRF1600 deployments.

Ah, I only have 3 GRF-400 in my network, the rest are all 1600s. I have
had 1600 in my network for about 9 months now.

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16