Ascend GRF400

Gary Zimmerman garyz at savvis.com
Mon Apr 28 13:49:39 UTC 1997

Kent, Savvis only has the GRF1600 in productions,  we have ordered a couple
of the GRF400 for our test bed.  The GRF1600 was the first and only router
from NetStar, but NetStar already had planned the GRF400 b4 the Ascend
days.....

Gary Zimmerman
V.P. of Network Engineering
Savvis Communications Corp.