A possible ammendment

Ehud Gavron GAVRON at ACES.COM
Sat Apr 26 21:38:09 UTC 1997

EDNS discussions belong on the EDNS list.
NEWDOM discussions belong on the NEWDOM list.

I don't read either of those, because I'm a fan of Zelazny, Herbert,
and Asimov.  They do more realistic science fiction than Fleming and Deninger.

The NANOG list is for Network Operations issues relating to North America.
Note that this excludes eDNS, Newdom, and IPVhahah (sorry, Jim).

Ehud