Interesting social phenomenon...

Chris A. Icide chris at nap.net
Fri Apr 25 19:53:04 UTC 1997

Robert,

As you should well know, it's fairly difficult to break the internet as a
whole.  Obviously one can break sections of it, and the "break" may
appear differently from one site to another.  Therefore, although some
people may have had sever outages, some of us only lost sections
of the routes to AS 7007 and our email between several of us worked.

Chris