routes to hit 50,000 soon? or filter AS 7007....

Pete Kruckenberg pete at inquo.net
Fri Apr 25 18:04:43 UTC 1997

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997, System Administrator wrote:

> I have now filterd all routes from 7007
>
> ip as-path access-list 1 deny _7007$
>
> This filter will remain in effect untill we get an explanation and
> appology from 7007.
>
> There noc clams to be working on the problem.
> Not good enough.
>
> I think that everyone shoud filter them untill we get an exexplanation.

How about sending them a bill for all the time we've spent on fixing this
problem? The fact that it may not have been intended is not relevant to
whether they are liable for the damage they've caused. I can see a nice
$2000 bill just from the time I and my employees have spent fixing the
problem and notifying customers.

Pete Kruckenberg
pete at inquo.net