Route Server mailing lists

Abha Ahuja ahuja at merit.edu
Thu Apr 24 16:13:51 UTC 1997

Hi All!

forum for discussing route server issues.  We hope to discuss the
technology, pros and cons of the service, issues with the existing
service, suggestions for improvement of the current route server service,
etc.  We hope that this will be a broad discussion with the internet
community that will address non-specific RSng issues as well as specific
RSng issues.

To subscribe:
send a message to majordomo at merit.edu
with subscribe rs-discuss in the body of the message.

announcements of route server maintenance and outages.  We recommend that
all organizations peering with the route servers at the exchange points
subscribe to this list.

To subscribe:
send a message to majordomo at merit.edu
with subscribe rs-announce in the body of the message.

Thanks!

-abha ;)

abha ahuja						ahuja at merit.edu
Merit Network, Inc.