YI: BBN/MCI Peering Change 3/31/97

Scott Huddle huddle at mci.net
Mon Apr 21 20:20:37 UTC 1997

Just to update everyone on some of the strange traceroutes,
MCI continues to support our customer relationship with BBN
by taking MEDs, and will continue to do so for a bit longer,
hopefully this will be transitioned real soon.

BBN has been a great customer, best of luck in your new ventures!

-scott

Sean Kennedy <liam at bbnplanet.com> wrote on Mon, 17 Mar 1997