MFS Outage 6:30PM PDT 4/18/97

Chris A. Icide chris at nap.net
Sun Apr 20 04:11:27 UTC 1997

I appreciated the information.

As a operationally orientated Engineer, I'm still in the position
to make a few decisions upon who I use for services.  MFS is
a likely candidate to supply some local loops here and there,
and information like this may prove beneficial to my role here.

Additionally, someone may be sitting out there wondering
why thier network is down, or having problems.

IMHO, this notification was perfectly acceptable in this forum.

Chris A. Icide
Nap.Net, L.L.C.