Recent AGIS problems

Phil Lawlor phil at agisgate.agis.net
Thu Apr 17 19:22:59 UTC 1997

Dear Customer:

Unfortunately, we must inform you that AGIS has suffered a concentrated and
systematic attack of our network.  At this time we cannot provide any
further details, except to inform you that a federal investigation is
underway, and, that AGIS is fully cooperating in every facet of this
investigation.

We empathize with your frustration in communicating with AGIS as of late.
If  our corporate communications have seemed insufficient, it is not a
reflection our customer service policy or technical competence. Please
understand, over the last few weeks we have been under specific disclosure
restrictions pursuant to the investigation.

Further, we want to assure you that increased security measures have been
implemented and no private information was comprised.

Regards,

Phil Lawlor
President
AGIS